Fiber laser rust removal cleaning machine Machine User’s Manual
Thank you for choosing, RustOff fiber laser cleaning machine. By following correct usage protocol and best practise – we trust that you will enjoy years of safe and satisfying service from your RustOff fiber laser cleaning machine.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the machine please feel free to contact our after-sales service department, we look forward to helping you solve any issues.
Input/ output terminals; laser power supply; sound & light power supply; control power supply, etc. may be charged. Be alert and take care during use, avoiding electrical shock. Pay attention to personal safety!
This Optical fiber laser is a class 4 laser product. Please wear adequate protective glasses and appropriate safety gear when using. The use of this Fiber-laser without proper training is strictly forbidden. Do not attempt to open the RustOff and its components in any way while in operation.
This manual is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaties and other relevant law, do not reproduce the content without permission.
We are following the principles of sustainable development, so the manual can be updated when necessary. Please check back regularly.
All copyright held by am.co.za, and its respective partners and suppliers.
This document contains useful information for safe, economical operation. If you follow this information and tips, not only can you avoid dangerous accidents; reduce maintenance cost and reduce repair time; but also improve the integrity and working life of the machine.
This manual includes industrial injury prevention and protection guidelines. Users can provision according to its specific conditions.
Please store an updated copy of Instructions with your machine for reference;
Operators and support staff should have relevant technical training or be guided when using this machine.
Safety requirements and instructions:
Please familiarise yourself, laser operators and support staff with the following afty information regarding working with this laser in advance, to avoid personal injury; prevent product damage or other problems.
To avoid the possibility of danger or damage, only use this machine within this prescribed scope.
- Do not direct the laser at your own or others eyes – even if the laser is switched off as accidents or errors may occur and harm can be caused.
- Reflective or diffuse objects close to the work surface or machine is strictly prohibited – this will reduce the possibility of the reflection of the laser that might cause the operator or staff or flammable items.
- This machine is a specialist device, unauthorised, unsupervised use is strictly prohibited. No intoxicated; incapacitated or untrained individuals nor children should ever be left to use the device.
- As this laser light falls in the invisible spectrum of light – it is strictly prohibited to operate in an area where inflammable or explosive items will be close proximity of the laser – to avoid reflection and possible combustion or fire.
- Users; operations and support staff should wear adequate protection glasses when operating.
- Usage is prohibited if voltage is unstable – in this case be sure to use a voltage stabiliser to avoid malfunction or damage to the machine.
- Cut-off power to the device immediately when malfunction or fire occurs. Do not use the device if it is damaged or malfunctioning in any way. If you suspect damage of unexpected behaviour cease operation immediately. And contact us for inspection, do not operate continuously.
Do not operate in a wet or excessively damp environment.
Do not operate in an explosive environment.
Keep the working area environment clean and dry.
Ensure that each operator and support staff read this manual carefully!
Chapter 1: Intro
Fiber laser cleaning equipment is a new generation of high-tech surface cleaning products. It is easy to install, control, and implement automation. With Simple operation, switching power supply, open the device, then it can be achieved cleaning without chemical reagent, medium and water washing, it has many advantages of the focus adjustment manually, joint surface cleaning, higher cleaning surface cleanliness, it also can remove the surface of resin, grease, stains, dirt, rust, coating, coating, paint on objectives.
1.2. Main Specifications
Laser wavelength: 1064nm (fiber laser)
Laser power: 50W Raycus brand
Power supply: AC220V ±10%, 50 Hz ≤1KW
Focus length: 295mm from bottom of scan head to metal cleaning surface, see photo
Chapter 2: Machine structures
2.1. Structure Description
Optical fiber laser marking machine is mainly made up of the control cabinet and
handheld laser cleaning head.
Fiber laser rust removal cleaning machine
2.2 Control section
2.2.1) Control panel: Machine standard with 7” touch screen control panel. (Details control panel usage please see LC1403 instruction manual)
2.2.2) Control buttons: Machine standard with “Laser”, “key switch”, “Emergency stop” buttons .
Fiber laser rust removal cleaning machine
2.5 Back side of machine:with air switch, main power cable
Chapter 3: Installation requirements & operating instructions
3.1 Equipment installation requirements
Laser cleaning machine should be used in clean environment and appropriate
temperature(10 ℃-35 ℃). User should guarantee 1000W single-phase AC power
supply at least.Main power supply must be connect ground,virtual connection is
strictly prohibited!AC220V/50Hz external input power,≥1000W
3.2 Starting up order
- Plug the power cable, (110V/220V according machine parameters)
- Turn on the air switch
- Clockwise rotate the Emergency button to turn on power for machine. Then switch key switch to ON, the last step is press “Laser” button.
- Press the button on the laser cleaning head to begin cleaning.
Please remember the focus length (rust surface to button of cleaning head) for your
the machine is 295mm.
3.2.2 Equipment shut down order
- Press “Laser” button to close the laser.
- Switch “Key switch” button
- Turn off “Emergency” button
- Shut down air switch
- Disconnect the machine power cable
Please preheat for 40 seconds before cleaning in Winter or cold times.
Please note: close “Laser” power and wait at least 20 seconds,then shut off the
power. The fiber cable tube at the back of machine is made by glass, it must NOT
Folded on bent in anyway please keep them in a loose loop, or circle as is in the picture below.